No baby. I’m convinced he’s never coming.
We’re taking a break from our regularly scheduled programming (aka recipes and baby OVERLOAD) for a fun little sumthin’ sumthin’ my buffalo (that’s autocorrect for bff) Kim tagged me in.
Four jobs I’ve had in my lifetime…
1. Server at Perkins
2. Bank Teller
3. Admissions Coordinator
4. Branch Manager
Four books I would recommend…
1. The Century Trilogy
2. The Hunger Games
3. All of Gillian Flynn’s books
4. Sidney Sheldon’s books – I haven’t read these in years, but I did go through a phase where I read, like, everything he wrote.
Four movies I’ve watched multiple times…
1. Classic Disney – Cinderella, Lion King, Little Mermaid, etc – they’re all amazing
2. The Holiday – ’tis the season!
3. V for Vendetta
4. Indiana Jones – I love them all!
Four places I’ve lived other than where I live now…
1. Phoenix, AZ
2. Denver, CO
3. Tullahoma, TN
4. Edgerton, WI
Four places I’ve been…
2. Northern Africa
4. Hong Kong
Four places I’d rather be right now…
1. On a beach, book in one hand, drink in the other
2. In bed
3. Perhaps in the hospital – having my BABY
4. Snuggling with my BABY, my husband, and my pups
Four things I don’t eat...
1. Meatloaf – puke. Meat is not meant to be in a loaf (but, I’ll gladly eat a hot dog!)
2. Brussel Sprouts
3. Brats – I KNOW. Wisconsin girl that doesn’t like brats. #nasty
Four of my favorite foods…
1. Mashed potatoes
2. Oreos (this might just be a pregnancy thing, but lately, ALL THE OREOS)
3. Pumpkin pie – with a dollop of cool whip
4. Sushi – especially the rolls with cream cheese in them
Four TV shows I watch
1. Teen Mom 2 #noshame
2. American Horror Story
3. House of Cards
4. Heroes – not on anymore, but that was a good show!
Four things I’m looking forward to this year…
2. Family meeting BABY
3. BABY’s first Christmas
4. Not having to work after tomorrow – 12 whole weeks off!
Four things I am always saying…
1. Sad panda
2. Struggle Bus
3. It’s like trying to wrangle cats
4. Thank you
What are you most looking forward to in the next 31 days?
What books do you recommend? – I’m looking for suggestions!