In about 60 days, this lady is gonna be 27! What!? Pure insanity. That also means that in 60-ish days this good ‘ole blog turns one! Beginning this blog was a resolution I made for myself when I turned 26. I’m thrilled I stuck with it, even though my frequency hasn’t remained consistent, you’ve gotten at least one post out of me each week. And I’ve been averaging about three each week – not too shabby!
You know the routine, ’tis Sunday, so I’m linking up with Sunday Social!
1. Top 3 favorite kinds of food
Sushi, mashed potatoes, and anything with sugar. I have such a sweet tooth. I have a love/hate relationship with it.
2. First 3 things you do in the morning
I (1) turn off my alarm, (2) immediately shower, (3) get dressed, and brush my teeth. From there, I dry my hair, do my makeup, make a quick breakfast, and leave. My morning routine is down to a science. However, on the weekends, there may not be an alarm, shower, or makeup involved.
3. Last 3 things you do at night
I always (1) brush and floss, climb into bed and spend some time catching up on (2) Instagram and (3) Candy Crush.
4. 3 TV shows you NEVER miss
(1) American Horror Story. That’s it. I don’t regularly watch any other TV show. Guys, I like never, ever watch TV.
6. 3 people you can always count on
(1) My husband, (2) my parents and (3) Kimmie.