1. What was your favorite movie of 2013?
Gravity was probably my favorite movie. I don’t know if I’ll like it as much the second time around. I think seeing it on IMAX maybe had something to do with it.
2. What is your all time favorite movie quote?
Al Pacino’s ‘peace by inches’ speech in Any Given Sunday is pretty good. I don’t know if it is so much a quote as much as it’s a speech.
3. What is your favorite type of movie? (Action, scary, comedy, etc)
I like comedy’s the most and then action. If it can make me laugh I’ll enjoy it. For action movies, it’s better if they are historical/war movies. I’m not a huge fan of the Rambo, Die Hard, Terminator etc. kind.
4. What is your New Year’s Resolution?
I don’t make New Year’s Resolutions. I’m always trying to get better at whatever I’m doing. My resolutions come throughout the year without me really even thinking about them. It can be family, work, hobby related though. Doesn’t matter.
5. Finish the sentence: This year I will….
This year I will do my best to continue the progress that Jessi and I have made in the past year! We’ve had a ton of changes and I will do my best to continue the success we’ve had.