Wishing for safe travels as my parents head across the Atlantic today to see my kid sister. I’m insanely jealous, but hope they have the greatest time!
I’m just not sure how it’s possible. Christmas is in THREE days!? I only have to work TWO days this week!? As always, I’m linking up with Neely’s Sunday Social!
1. What is your favorite holiday season tradition?
Growing up, it was going to Grandma and Grandpa’s house on Christmas Eve. Now that I’m a big kid and have my own family, we are working to establish some of our own. It’s tough though, our Christmases will rotate between my parents and inlaws – and they live so very far apart.
2. Do you have a certain holiday movie you watch more than others? If so what is it?
Elf. Love it. I need to track down The Holiday, too.
3. Show us your favorite decoration or pinterest decoration you wish you could have.
An ornament wreath. I tried to recreate it – and failed miserably.
5. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
Christmas cookies! Too many good ones to pick just one!
6. What is on your wish list this year?
A trip to Spain. A DSLR camera. A pair of Toms. Those were the main ones. I have expensive taste. Sorry, mom.