Christmas might be my favorite holiday because of my sweet tooth. THERE ARE SO MANY CHRISTMAS GOODIES! Oodles and oodles and oodles and I love them all. All of them.
You know what I might love more than Christmas sweets? Peanut butter. So, obviously putting the two together is a match made in heaven. This little concoction is courtesy of one of my college roommates, Marcey.
Unfortunately, Marcey and I have lost touch, but her mom’s peanut butter balls have lived on! They’re so delicious and easy. A whopping four ingredients gives you one of my most favorite holiday treats!
- 1 lb butter, room temperature
- 2 lbs peanut butter
- 3 lbs powdered sugar
- 2 bags milk chocolate chips
- Mix butter, peanut butter and powdered sugar with hands. Roll into balls.
- Melt chocolate chips in double boiler.
- Dip balls in chocolate. Remove with toothpick and set on wax paper to cool.
That’s the original recipe. I always halve it. Mostly because I don’t have the self control to not eat 100 peanut butter balls by my lonesome. Cheers to the holidays. Cheers to good roommates. Have a great week!