This week’s Sunday Social reeeeally covers a bunch of different areas. Venting anger to Christmas!
Today I’m off to the grocery store to stock up on Christmas cookie supplies. After all, I can’t show up to Grandma Faye’s next weekend empty handed!
1. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
Courtesy of Northern Belle Diaries! I love Lisette’s freebies!
2. What do you keep beside your bed?
My glasses (blind!), a lamp, my wedding ring (at night), and CHAPSTICK. Dear lord, if I didn’t have the chapstick I might die.
3. What is your least favorite chore?
Dirty dishes. Ick. I sure love makin’ ’em, but I sure hate loading the dishwasher.
4. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be?
Washing my hair. I have to wash it every. single. day. Yes, it’s necessary. With curly, fine hair like mine, there is no such thing as “second day hair.”
5. What do you do to vent anger?
Bahahaha. I yell. Ask Craig.
6. What is your favorite holiday of the year and why?
Up to this year, I probably would’ve said…I don’t even know what I’ve said. But, this year I’m so incredibly excited for Christmas. I think it’s because I have a home to decorate. I’ve been giddy as a school kid.