Today’s Blogtember topic wasn’t dying for me to write on it, so I skipped it. I don’t think that blogging has really changed me at all, so why force paragraphs when I can be more interesting writing about something else. At least I hope this is more interesting.
– Unpacking, I found my 3 half marathon medals. I’m super amped to add to that collection. So much so that Kim and I have tentatively planned the next year of races. We are definitely ahead of ourselves, but it was fun nonetheless.
– Wisconsin, get your act together. 97 degrees on Monday, 63 degrees predicted for tomorrow? Come on.
– It’s happened. I’m a snotty blogger. I recently said to Kim, “if they don’t have a Bloglovin’ button, I won’t bother to follow.” And honestly, I won’t. There are a few select blogs that I started following ages and ages ago that still come to my inbox, but otherwise, I’ve converted them all to Bloglovin’. I get too many emails to have posts coming through, too.
– I love lemon, lime, and orange flavored things. This Lemon Yogurt Cake looks ah-mazing.
– Jessica may have had my favorite post so far this month – look at all of the Football Food recipes she’s compiled. One stop shop!
– Finally, this Healthy Cookie Dough Dip. The ingredients totally freaked me out, but I made it last night. Holy crap-ola. It’s freakin’ GOOD. Though, because I don’t have a “real” food processor, i made quite a mess making it…