Welp, I’ve had a completely unproductive weekend, which totally wasn’t planned. My tooth pain is back with a vengeance and the pain meds left me down for the count yesterday. So what, we’re moving in a week? Who needs to pack? *sigh* Pretty sure it’s an infection now and I’ll be headed back to the endo next week. That’s super fun.
It’s time for Sunday Social!
1. What is something you’ve always wanted to do but are afraid of?
Sky dive. The feeling has to be incredible. But I will never ever, ever do it. Not ever.
2. Where do you see yourself in five years?
In my perfect world? At home with a kiddo or two, homeschooling. Yep. Homeschooling.
3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2013?
Getting settled into our new home. And settling the discussion of when/if we will start our own family.
4. What are your hopes for your blog?
For the words to keep coming and for me to keep enjoying it!
5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
Not necessarily. I’m not married to it. I’ve enjoyed living other places. But, this is good for us right now. I don’t foresee myself moving south though, I enjoy the winter too much!
6. What is your morning routine?
Get up, shower, get dressed, brush teeth, dry hair…oh you didn’t want a step-by-step? Really though, my morning is exactly the same Monday through Friday. Lately, my weekends have meant sleeping in far too late. There is absolutely no morning routine on Saturday or Sunday.