– For the first time, I’ve experienced real frustration with my blog. I originally hoped to link up with Mal Smiles and the Boy Behind the Blog, however, that post disappeared. Like, Craig’s answers were nowhere to be seen. *sigh* Rather than fight with it, I’ll just wait until next month.
– Have you heard of Mailbox? After seeing a fellow blogger using it, I downloaded it. Already obsessed. I hate seeing badges on my iPhone and the badges don’t go away until you have a clean inbox. Organized to the extreme.
– Early wake up call today for a short run. Honestly, if I didn’t have Kim holding me accountable, I would’ve blown it off. I actually dreamt I blew her off and when I woke to realize the texts were only a dream, I drug my ass out of bed.
– I love Rice Crispy Treats, so the thought of having a single-serve option is just plain dangerous.
– Did I mention my early wake up call? 5:15AM to be exact. I feel a little tired (read: bitchy). I don’t think morning workouts are my thing. Were they ever? …mmmm no.
– Another rice crispy recipe. They took it to a whole ‘nother level. Peanut butter? ‘Nough said.
– I feel this way about Craig. Except when he gets home late, makes the dogs bark at him, flashes a damn flashlight in my eyes, etc etc…all while I’m trying to sleep because I was a dumbass and decided I could get up at 5:15 for a “pleasant early morning run.”
So, in summary, I’m having one of those days. I was up too early. I lost my blog post. And the only cure is
more cowbell a rice crispy treat.