Some days I just don’t have it in me to sit down and write anything coherent. This gal has had a lot going on. So bear with me just a little longer. I promise my life will, at some point, become settled. ….well, at least more settled than it’s been since moving back to Wisconsin in January.
In the spirit of being lazy and unoriginal today, here is another post I’ve seen floating around. I mean, just in case you don’t get enough of these things each Sunday when I do Sunday Socials. …Which by the way will be here on Sunday, too.
Without further ado, here are my five things:
Five Things I Have A Passion For
1. My husband and the rest of my family and friends
2. My furbabies! …wait they count as family, don’t they? But, seriously. I love those little suckers so much.
3. Helping people realize their dreams – I’ve actually gotten to do this quite a bit with my previous work in undergraduate admissions. It’s a hard job, but the gratitude you can receive makes it all worth it!
4. Being creative. I’m not super awesome at it, but I sure love to sit down and futz with arts, crafts, and DIY.
5. Travel. I think I learned just as much traveling with my family growing up as I did sitting in a classroom. I hope to continue that as I grow older and older (…and older…and older).
Five Things I Would Like To Do Before I Die
1. Travel part of every continent. 5 down, 2 to go!
2. Be known as the dog lady. Craig will be horrified by this. But really, I want at least 5 furbabies to call my own. But, then again, I’m not sure that is even legal most places. Hm, I’ll have to look more into that one.
3. Obtain a doctorate degree of some sort. Whether that is a JD, PhD, EdD has yet to be seen!
4. Become better at managing my stress. Hopefully it won’t take to much longer to check this one off of the list!
5. Be a mama. I think? I’m already a mama I suppose to my furbabies. To add or not to add small humans to our family?
2. I think there is something wrong with me. – See #1. But, for real. I get made fun of for being a hypochondriac (I’m not really!), but I’d say 90% of the time I’ve requested to go to the doctor, there has been something legitimately wrong with me.
3. Can we get another dog? – We aren’t even a year into our marriage and I’m pretty sure Craig is already sick of this one. And I’m just getting warmed up.