Thanks for sticking with me the past week or so. Here we are with another Sunday Social.
1. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I love food far too much to choose one thing. Sorry. I’m cheating and saying I can’t answer this.
2. What’s your guilty pleasure/comfort food?
I can only have one? Nutella, Mint Oreos, mashed potatoes, sushi…
3. What’s the weirdest/craziest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Rattlesnake. I’ve eaten a lot of weird things actually. And it’s true what they say, most of it tastes like chicken!
4. What foods do you avoid at all costs?
HAM. Ew. The texture is awful.
5. What meal reminds you of your childhood?
Quiche. I vividly remember asking for a broccoli cheese quiche one year for my birthday dinner. My mom makes the best quiche.
6. Share one of your favorite recipes and the story behind it.
My Grandma Faye’s Pea Salad. It’s a holiday staple. I asked her for the recipe once and she says she doesn’t measure anything. Anyone that has tried to make it (me, my mom, some one of my aunts) can never ever duplicate it right. It’s magic, I swear. But here is her best shot at the measurements…
recipe coming soon!