It’s time for Sunday Social! Thanks to Neely at A Complete Waste of Makeup for hosting!
1. What is your favorite movie of all time?
McClintock. I’ve liked it since I was a much younger kid. Reminds me of my dad, mostly because my dad is a cowboy and I remember seeing it a couple times with him when we lived on Vickerman.
“Good party, but no whiskey. We go home.”
3. What is the best movie to watch for a girls night in?
I feel like the “best movie” changes too often. Now, Sex and the City seasons one after the other…now we’re talkin’.
4. What is the best breakup movie?
Forgetting Sarah Marshall. First of all is laugh-out-loud hilarious. Secondly, I adore Kristen Bell (see previous Sunday Social, call me for lunch, KBell!).
5. Who would you want to play you in a movie about your life?
Amanda Seyfried. Just because she is blonde. And adorable. And funny. I’m clearly all of these things, so it’s an obvious choice.
6. Which movie star’s closet would you want to raid?